National Sales Manager
Salary AUD11,000 - AUD150,000 per annum + commission
Consultant Chad Lawson
Date posted 13 June 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
This multinational consumer equipment business is looking for a Sales Manager to drive new business activity across Australia and New Zealand. This role is ideal of an ambitious Sales Manager with a track record of opening up new business looking to join an international market leader with considerable opportunity for regional growth here in ANZ.
- Lead the sales of within Australian and New Zealand, growing sales and profits.
- Identify potential new business and implement sales strategies
- Establish and maintain a high level contact with key accounts
- Update customers with new product developments and look for cross selling
- Attend and participate in industry events and conferences
- Prepare sales reports and forecasts
- 5 + years direct experience in B2B sales, preferably in the equipment sales field
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets and delivering new business
- Strong communication skills
- Able to work autonomously, highly self motivated and independent
- Strong entrepreneurial skills
- Ideally degree qualified
- Experience in delivering presentations and pitches
- The role will require a high level of travel around Australia and New Zealand
To apply please click apply or call Chad Lawson on 02 8289 3174 for a confidential discussion.