Business Development Manager Queensland
Salary Up to AUD100,000 per annum + super + excellent comms + car allowance
Consultant Oliver Molinari
Date posted 10 January 2019 2019-01-102019-01-30 sales Sydney New South Wales AU AUD 100000 100000 100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
WashTec is a world market and innovation leader in vehicle wash technology. WashTec supplies car washes that cater to every need and requirement, from gantry car washes to conveyor tunnel systems and self-service car washes through to commercial vehicle washing systems such as truck washes. Listed on the German stock exchange, WashTec is a global leader in car wash solutions with over 1700 employees and 35,000 car washes across the globe.
As WashTec continues to grow both nationally and internationally, an opportunity for an experienced Business Development Manager is now available in Queensland in a newly created role. In this business-critical position reporting to the Director of Sales, the Business Development Manager Queensland will manage key accounts and customer relationships for the entire Queensland region.
This is a hands-on position where the Business Development Manager Queensland will be responsible for seeking new business opportunities, increase the customer base and market share within the car wash industry. This is an autonomous role where the successful candidate will be a highly motivated individual with a positive attitude. To be successful in this role, you will have previous business development experience within an international or multinational organisation selling high-end and/or capital equipment.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Ensure the organisation achieves sales targets and net revenue growth through expanding the customer base and market share
- Develop and maintain robust relationships with key clients and customers on a regular basis
- Develop and grow a sustainable sales pipeline to produce successful business outcomes
- Maintain an understanding of the market changes, competitors, trends, opportunities, and risks for the business
- Develop a strong reputation in the market by having a hands-on approach
- Ensure all sales information is tracked through CRM (Salesforce)
Key Skills Required:
- Strong business development, account management and sales experience in a business to business environment
- Experience in multinational or international organisation essential
- Strong understanding and ability to work with a CRM system
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills with the ability to influence others
- Ability to build and maintain effective relationships with key customers and internal counterparts
- Able to travel on a regular basis to ensure key customer relationships are maintained
- Exceptional and uncapped commission structure
- Full support from the Australian Sales Director
- Monthly car allowance
- Full product training, and full disclosure of all existing customers
As an integral member of the Australian team, this exciting opportunity as the Business Development Manager Queensland will offer you the chance to grow and develop your career with a global leader.
Salary: Up to $100k p.a. + Super + Excellent Comms + Car allowance..
To apply please click apply or call Oliver Molinari on +61 (7) 3032 2291 for a confidential discussion.