Territory Manager SA & NT
Location Adelaide CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Giuseppe Nasca
Date posted 1 July 20192019-07-01 2019-07-31 sales Adelaide CBD South Australia AU AUD 75000 100000 100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Established in 1979, HR Products is an Australian owned company which manufactures, imports and distributes quality automatic irrigation equipment for commercial and domestic use throughout Australia. With a reputation for being one of Australia’s largest wholesale and manufacturing suppliers with offices in WA, SA, Victoria, New South Wales and Queensland they are currently seeking an experienced Territory Manager to join their team.
Reporting to the SA / NT State Manager, the Territory Manager is accountable for the profitable achievement of sales objectives and Key Responsibilities include:
- Management of over 120 distributors within the assigned territory
- Sales representation of the HR Products range to customers within assigned sales territory
- Building and maintaining strong business relationships with key decision makers
- Providing technical advice and expertise on HR Products range
- Achieving agreed sales budgets
- Maintaining customer territory Gross Profit goals
- A strong understanding of sales force effectiveness, sales process and sales activities
- Ability to lead and achieve results through an indirect sales team
- Demonstrated Key Account Management skills
- Strong negotiating skills with highly developed analytical skills
- Ability and willingness to travel extensively
- Proficient computer skills to include CRM, Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Excel, Word)
This is a fantastic opportunity for an established Territory Manager who is committed to travel to rural and remote locations across Australia. An attractive remuneration and benefits package is on offer to include a fully maintained company vehicle and profit-sharing bonus scheme.
To apply please click apply or call Giuseppe Nasca on 08 8216 3508 for a confidential discussion.