Business Development Manager, Robotics
Salary AUD80,000 - AUD100,000 per annum + Bonus
Consultant Lenka Kellert
Date posted 27 September 20192019-09-27 2019-10-27 sales Sydney New South Wales AU 2000 AUD 80000 100000 100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Reporting to the Country Sales Director, Business Development Manager is responsible for the full cycle end-to-end sales activities for Australia. He/she will maintain and develop key relationships with clients through direct engagement, events, and various lead generation activities while act as the product champion and be the ambassador of our products to external stakeholders. You will be responsible on selling smart robots to hotels, hotel providers, property and facility management providers.
• Carry out business development activities for Australia
• Identify new business opportunities. Strategize, formulate, and execute go-to-market initiatives with the support from marketing and channel activities.
• Develop new customer relationships through direct engagement, industry events and various lead generation activities.
• Maintain close relationships with key customers, ensure great experience throughout customer journeys, and devise action plans to grow key accounts.
• Build an understanding of the business requirements/strengths of our partners, whilst working closely with internal teams to guide the direction of product offerings.
• Be an excellent ambassador of the product and can comfortably present key value propositions in closed-door and public presentations.
• Involve in key customers’ business negotiations.
• Achieve sales target through new and recurring businesses.
• Degree holder or above
• 5+ years relevant working experience in sale, technology sales highly regarded
• Experienced in working in startup environment would be advantageous
• Strong network/ understanding in hotel services, property & facility management is highly desirable
• Smart, action-oriented and result driven
• Top class communication and presentation skill
• Tech savvy and proficient in MS Office Suit
To apply please click apply or call Lenka Kellert on +61 2 8289 3133 for a confidential discussion.