Business Development Manager, Hospitality
Salary AUD100,000 - AUD150,000 per annum + Commission
Consultant Lenka Kellert
Date posted 3 December 20192019-12-03 2020-01-02 sales Sydney New South Wales AU 2000 AUD 100000 150000 150000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting and unique opportunity has become available for an experienced and talented Sales Manager who has a passion for innovation and technology. You will join a leading Japanese Technology developer who specializes in creating state of the art robots and services that define the roles which robotics play in our lives today, and in the future.
Dedicated to continuous innovation and in the creation of everyday robots that assist people; making their day to day lives easier, safer, and more connected. The organisation is driven by a unique "people first" approach by designing and developing robots that empower and benefit humanity.
The Sales Manager is responsible for the end-to-end sales activities for Australia. You will expected to maintain and develop key relationships with clients through direct engagement, events, and various lead generation activities while acting as the product champion and be the ambassador of our products to external stakeholders. You will be responsible for selling smart robots to hotels, hotel providers, property and facility management providers.
- 5+ years relevant working experience in technology or electronics or a technical product offering with a level of complexity to the sales process
- It is desirable to have existing relationships and understanding within the hotel services, property & facility management areas (not essential)
- Smart, action-oriented and result driven
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Sales experience in Hospitality, Facilities Management, Property Management, Cleaning Services or equipment
- Happy to travel to Brisbane & Melbourne when required
What you can expect in return:
- Excellent remuneration package depending on your experience
- Earn up to 35% annual OTE bonus
- Work in a supportive, collaborative and structured organisation
- Join a dynamic and focused team of like-minded professionals
To apply please click apply or call Lenka Kellert on +61 2 8289 3133 for a confidential discussion.