Regional Sales Manager APAC, Geospatial & Lidar Technology
Consultant Lenka Kellert
Job Ref 1703410/001
Date posted 8 June 2022sydney sales/sales-product 2022-06-08 2022-07-08 it Sydney New South Wales AU Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
At Teledyne Geospatial, a division of Teledyne technologies, we have a simple but ambitious mission: develop market-leading Reality Capture and data processing solutions for Sea and Land which provide more reliable and more accurate data for faster decisions. From monitoring and protecting our natural resources to increasing safety and productivity for mobile workers, Teledyne Geospatial is connecting the digital world and the real world. Our products are used in a wide array of applications to create digital maps of infrastructures, cities, land, seafloor, secure assets and people, detect objects on earth or in space, navigate safely, provide security around the globe, and protect our environment.
We are looking for a highly motivated and forward-thinking Regional Sales Manager to lead our
continued growth in Australia/New Zealand/Southeast Asia. The Regional Sales Manager will
be responsible for driving new Sales by growing end user demand of our Lidar hardware
sensors and software solutions. Through Direct or Indirect sales, she/he will be strategically
planning territory penetration and implementing strategies for rapid market share expansion. The role involves collaboration with key functions of sales, product management, strategy, engineering, manufacturing, and marketing to drive commercial efforts on key business initiatives that develop consistent revenue stream for the entire Teledyne Geospatial portfolio.
The successful candidate will be strategic, critical thinker, persuasive and well organized with
high degree of business acumen and able to demonstrate the ability to build new demand,
relationships, and strategies to win.
- Establish the annual business plan for the region and aligned with company revenue targets
- Generate, develop, and manage customer and project demand for Teledyne Geospatial solutions. Responsibility for all products sold into Geospatial market
- Actively promote the 2 brands, Caris and Optech and products through regular visits to end-users, service providers, integrators, distributors as well as tradeshows, seminars, and webinars
- Consistent and well-planned travel throughout territory, prioritizing activity for greatest ROI
- Meet and exceed the assigned Sales goals for the territory
- Provide daily updates to Teledyne Geospatial CRM system
- Provide accurate and thorough forecasts and actively manage pipeline including consistent follow-up of prospects and projects
- Keep management informed of market and competitive dynamics, issues and other conditions that impact the business
- Work with Product Management, Marketing and Sales on campaigns and strategies to ensure sales growth for new and existing product offerings
- Help promote all company products and services through social media and direct channels to help reach sales targets
- Coordinate with Customer Services on technical issues occurring in your region so that any problems can be addressed efficiently to ensure overall customer satisfaction
- Five+ years of experience in selling high technology capital equipment and Software,preferably into Surveying or Mapping or Hydrographic, or IT markets.
- Strong technical acumen - Bachelor’s degree highly preferred
- Ability to combine a high degree of technical knowledge with strong and persuasive communication skills.
- Computer literacy, including Windows, specifically the Office suite, and CRM
- Strong territory management and forecasting skills.
- Talented in writing proposals and presenting on (including public speaking) company products and services, performing system demonstrations.
- Ability to identify, qualify and capture long term business and grow markets.
- Experience in aerial mapping or marine mapping is a plus
- Team player attitude with strong work ethics
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply. To apply please click apply or call Lenka Kellert on +61 2 8289 3133 for a confidential discussion.
Salary: AUD120,000 - AUD140,000 per annumLocation: SydneyDate posted: 9 June 2022
Our client is a global market leader in compaction technology and provides a range of quality machines for soil, asphalt and refuse, as well as stabilizers and recyclers for roadworks, construction, earthmoving, horticultural and recycling industries.
Salary: AUD120,000 - AUD140,000 per annum + ($260-280K OTE)Location: SydneyDate posted: 22 June 2022
Join Australia's largest Market Leader in Microsoft Infrastructure Sales & Solutions with access to 95% of the Microsoft Partner market.
Salary: AUD90,000 - AUD100,000 per annum + $195k OTELocation: SydneyDate posted: 1 June 2022
The Sales team work closely with external and internal customers and collaborate across the entire business, in particular with the Operations, Innovations, Finance & Administration departments, with the joint aim to achieve sustainable and profitable sales growth, with the ultimate customer service experience.