Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Conor Sweeney
Date posted 28 November 2016
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Sales Support to join a top brand.
About the role:
Based in Sydney CBD, the Sales Support role provides direct support to the sales team and is a primary source of quoting, order processing and sales/special bid information for a defined set of partners and/or territory. This positions provides outstanding support and customer service to key stakeholders through outbound and inbound telephone contact with occasional face to face visits with BDMs. The Sales Support will provide solutions configuration, accurate opportunity forecasting and effective pipeline management.
- Maximizing sales GP by continually expanding quotes/orders and up selling on all incoming and outgoing calls
- Meeting and exceeding the agreed performance objectives
- Provide timely and efficient customer service.
- Provide interface between customers and administration.
- Ensure customer inquiries and issues are handled efficiently and effectively through;
- Maintain awareness of the products marketed by the Company such that clients and prospects can be provided with prices, product information and availability.
- Provide sales support to Account Managers as required.
- Ensure compliance with Company policies and procedures
- A minimum of 3 years in a Customer Service related role with a demonstrated exposure to business computing
- Exposure to quoting a bill of materials would be of benefit.
- Strong communication skills (verbal/non-verbal)
- Experience with server and storage technologies will be highly regarded.
- Experience working with SAP is desirable
- Exceptional customer service focus with the ability to demonstrate effective communication skills
- Good Microsoft Excel skills
- A proactive approach and show initiative
- The ability to handle complex problems and situations
- Proven ability to work under pressure to meet monthly deadlines
This is an excellant opportnity for an experinced sales support to join a highly repuatable brand
To apply please click apply or call Conor Sweeney on 02 8289 3244 for a confidential discussion.