Sales Support Coordinator
Location North Sydney
Consultant Ben Faulkner
Date posted 15 February 2017
On the backend of national growth, my client has an opening for a Sales Support Coordinator based in North Sydney. The organisation is a hugely popular work place and regularly lists in the top 10 places to work in Australia. With a market leading salary on offer, as well as a great benefits package, this truly isn't an opportunity to miss.
Sales Support Coordinator - North Sydney Location:
Job tasks and responsibilities:
• Qualifying sales data integrity and sourcing correct information
• Experience handling large, complex quotations, along with sales reporting and analysis
• Managing the contract approval process and the contract records
• Providing general support and administration for the sales teams
• Prepare quotations for transactional add-on sales to existing customers.
• Compiling monthly and ad-hoc sales reports
Skills and experience:
• 1-2 years' experience in sales support/customer service role
• Experience working in a goal-oriented environment.
• Strong organization/prioritization skills; proven ability to consistently meet deadlines.
• Customer satisfaction focus.
• Thoroughly familiar with the use of spreadsheets, word processors, and the web.
• Ability to work well both autonomously and within a team environment.
• General understanding of the function of knowledge of CRM application
To apply please click apply or call Ben Faulkner on (0) 2 8289 3100 for a confidential discussion.