Customer Care Consultant
Salary Excellent Opportunity
Consultant Jack Gregory
Date posted 26 February 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Based North of Adelaide about 15 minutes out of the CBD, this is a customer-centric position. As a Customer Care Consultant, you will be servicing complex customer enquiries, where the majority of your work will be in a predominantly inbound contact centre environment. This position will involve a significant amount of training and development for the successful applicant, where you will develop a very clear understanding of the business and a well rounded customer service / sales skill set.
- Understanding customer needs and requirements
- Receiving inbound calls and provide outstanding customer service
- Identifying which products and services best align with our customers and up-sell and cross-sell accordingly
- Meeting and exceeding customer focused Key Performance Indicators
- Demonstrated experience in Customer Service and Sales in a structured environment
- Strong communication and active listening skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively
- A positive attitude, a team mentality and an ability to think on your feet
- Adaptable to a changing environment
- High level of computer literacy
- Knowledge of SAP and Salesforce advantageous
What’s on offer?
- A dynamic, collaborative and modern work environment
- Significant learning and development opportunities
- The chance to build a long term career with a global company
- Flexible working environment
To apply please click apply or call Jack Gregory on 08 8216 3500 for a confidential discussion.