Customer Service Representative
Consultant Giuseppe Nasca
Date posted 5 October 2018 2018-10-052018-11-02 fmcg 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Leading Australian FMCG organisation, Orora Ltd supply packaging products and services to the grocery, fast moving consumer goods and industrial markets. With 39 manufacturing plants and 83 distribution sites across seven countries, Orora produce 26,000 different products with each client bringing with it a unique and challenging set of requirements.
Based in Adelaide, the role of Customer Service Representative is to provide service and support to internal and external customers and ensure that delivery of product is on time and meets the unique specifications and expectations of each client.
- Act as a first point of contact for clients in the servicing of their expectations and needs
- Manage order process including the receipt and processing of orders, utilising over-run stock, rush orders, repeat orders and amendments
- Resolve issues that may arise during the order process including discrepancies and lead-time violations as well as identify opportunity for continuous improvement
- Prepare and manage order and non-conformance reports
- Assist in arranging deliveries, late-time slots, approving rush-orders and order exceptions (within business rules)
- Liaise with cross functional internal teams for maintain up to date client data
- SAP systems experience is critical
- Must be highly organised with strong prioritisation skills
- Advanced communication skills (written and verbal)
- An ability to build strong customer relationships and resolve issues
- A high level of attention to detail, accuracy and quality
- Resilient, motivated and autonomous working style
Orora offers a strong career development and progression ethos, and combined with a Values-lead culture, makes Orora SA an aspirational place for you to begin the next stage of your career journey.
To apply please click apply or call Giuseppe Nasca on 08 8216 3508 for a confidential discussion.