Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Marina Khan
Date posted 14 May 20192019-05-14 2019-06-13 it 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters
From its headquarters in Silicon Valley and offices in trend capitals around the world, client provides a Digital Transformation Platform for the most prestigious names in fashion, retail, footwear, luxury, outdoor and consumer goods. The main role of the consultant will be to support the Sales Process by demonstrating the PLM system business value and gaining the technology buy-in from the prospective customer. The consultant will need to be able to provide product sales support to sales teams delivering Product Intelligence PLM Solutions to complex customer product introduction and specification requirements focused on the Apparel Industry and/or Global Product Sourcing for the fast moving consumer goods (FMCG) market.
- Responsible for in-depth, broad-based pre-sales presentations of the entire PLM Solution suite.
- Analyze customer business requirements as a basis to propose Product Intelligence Solutions.
- Configure Software solutions to will fit these needs through product presentations and supporting materials.
- Produce written specifications (i.e. Solution Scope Documents and Use Case Documents) to capture business process requirements for proposed solutions.
- Prepare response documentation for RFI/RFP requests.
- Analyze requirements and design solutions to complex customer requirements.
- Ensure clear understanding of customer’s technology requirements; provide support for Proposal and Project teams, provide technical leadership and vision to win and deliver large-scale, complex solutions.
- Provide input into future solution functionality, implementation methodology and customization standards.
- Bachelors or Masters Degree, preferably in Computer Science, MIS, Engineering, or similar.
- Significant experience at large software ERP, Supply Chain, PLM vendor (with similar pre-sales role). Specifically, system demonstrations and presentation skills are needed.
- Excellent presentation, and application demonstration skills with small or large audiences
- Expertise in core principles including: document management, security and access control, multi-site concurrency management, general project management, change management, and consultant and supplier management.
- Ability to develop multi-level relationships of confidence and trust with customers and cross-functional colleagues.
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly evolving technology and commercial environment.
- Technology enthusiast with mature technical leadership skills.
- Track records of pre-sales success
To apply please click apply or call Marina Khan on 02 8289 3146 for a confidential discussion.