Security Sales Lead
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Conor Sweeney
Date posted 1 September 2016
An opportunity has opened for a senior security expert within a global leader.
A leading provider of information technology services and communications , the organisation is at the forefront of leading edge technologies.
A highly regarded brand working on complex business communications requirements on a global scale.
About the role:
The role of Security Sales Lead will work closely with senior managers to define and execute sales strategies. You will be seen as a trusted advisor to the customer and be an influencer within the organisation. Building and maintaining a consistent sales pipeline within specified accounts are core.
- Maintain regular, proactive and direct communication with clients in the designated accounts and territories.
- Maintain sales growth within designated accounts and territories.
- Prepare accurate sales forecasts and report/provide status updates to the business
- Build and manage relationships with key decision makers within the defined verticals.
- Work closely as a mentor to the team working
- Work closely with delivery teams to improve services & increase the customer satisfaction
- Expert understanding or current security products
- At least 5 years’ experience in a Business Development or Account Management position
- Proven track record in strategic selling
- Proven ability to manage highly complex, sometimes political and lengthy sales cycles
- Experience in new account wins and also account management where you are able to sell through existing channels
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
This is an opportunity to make decisions and choose the approach you believe will best solve clients’ challenges.
To apply please click apply or call Conor Sweeney on 02 8289 3244 for a confidential discussion.