Business Development Manager
Salary excellent commission
Consultant Tom Pragnell
Date posted 1 September 2016
One of Perth’s leading IT Service Providers is searching a Business Development Manager to join their established Sales team in Perth. An award winning WA business with an established brand, which provides IT solutions to Medium and Enterprise clients. As the Business Development Manager, you will be reporting into the Sales Director and be responsible for targeting new business and managing a number of key accounts in the business.
- Prospect new direct clients that require solutions by warm leads, cold calling, networking and other approaches
- Build upon the existing accounts by selling new products and services
- Tend to with incoming queries, issues and day to day needs of your clients as they arise
- Be able to work autonomously and demonstrate sales pipelines
- Research and understand each client's business to identify new opportunities and develop proposals accordingly
- Provide a consultative service to deliver well rounded and informed services
- Prioritization of opportunities to achieve consistent growth in targets
- A minimum of 4 years sales experience consistently exceeding budgeted sales and profit objectives
- Proven ability to deliver above and beyond KPI and revenue targets.
- A demonstrable understanding of ICT managed solutions and services.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Personality: high energy, ability to build rapport, positive attitude
This is an exciting opportunity for a Business Development Manager looking to develop their career with a well established IT Service Provider based in Perth. The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive salary plus tools of the trade and an incentives structure.
To apply please click apply or call Tom Pragnell on 08 9266 0920 for a confidential discussion.