Business Development Manager
Consultant Tom Pragnell
Date posted 16 September 2016
This organisation is a unique technology and consulting business that specialises in the realisation of productivity enhancement solutions into the infrastructure, rail, utilities and resources sector. The company provides a variety of services across Integrated Operations, Maintenance Efficiency, Automation, Planning and Scheduling and Technology Consulting to enhance their client’s operations, safety, reliability and production efficiency. With national operations and a client base continuing to develop, the organisation is expecting significant growth via deeper client relationships and enhanced services development.
Reporting into the Emerging Business Director; the Emerging Business Development Manager will be responsible for developing, managing and closing opportunities in addition to the ongoing management of existing accounts across Western Australia and other regions.
- Develop and drive relationships with decision makers in selected accounts within the infrastructure, rail, utilities and resources sector
- Consult with stakeholders in target accounts to raise the awareness of the business capability and actively identify and pursue opportunities that address key client issues
- Prepare opportunity development strategies to continue to drive acquisition of new projects and increased revenue for the business
- Work with the delivery team to develop solutions and value propositions that address client issues.
- Actively identify key issues within target industries in WA and develop strategies on alignment to the firm’s capability.
- Develop industry relationships with alliance organisations to continue to build capability within the market
Given the market position of this client, national and international opportunities, this will be an interesting and challenging role. All encompassing, the position will incorporate client development and acquisition, revenue growth, strategic marketing initiatives and consulting.
- Business Development Manager with 5+ years’ experience selling professional services and solutions including in a major technology company
- Demonstrated success qualifying and developing revenue generating accounts
- Operational knowledge of either oil and gas or mining, rail, utilities, infrastructure, ideally in a technology or operations consulting business
- Self motivated, results orientated person who can operate to a delivery rhythm, with proven advisory, leadership abilities resulting in measurable growth and profitability
- Ability for frequent travel interstate
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of Perth’s leading technology firms as a Business Development Manager, whose current client portfolio include a number of enterprise Mining and Oil & Gas businesses. This role would suit an individual with a consultative sales approach and is looking to join a business during a fantastic period of growth with vast amount of potential.
To apply please click apply or call Tom Pragnell on 08 9266 0920 for a confidential discussion.