Salary AUD120000 - AUD130000 per annum + Bonus
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Conor Sweeney
Date posted 23 September 2016
A Network Pre-Sales position with a global service provider is currently open in Sydney CBD.
A leading provider of information technology services and communications, the organisation is at the forefront of leading edge technologies.
A highly regarded brand working on complex business communications requirements on a global scale.
About the role:
The Network Presales is based in the Sydney CBD office and forms part of an established Network Presales team. This is a technical and commercial role that is pivotal in supporting the sales team with their customer opportunities.
- Network pre-sales for enterprise customers and government related organizations
- Network services include internet access services, Global closed network services (L1, L2 and L3 technology services) and cloud base security and value added services.
- Clarifying technical and commercial requirements from the customer
- Providing best network solution based on requirements from the customer
- Working with Sales teams to facilitate requests
- Obtaining pricing from suppliers and, where required, negotiating cost
- Providing pricing and SLA proposal
- Maintaining an in-depth knowledge of NTT ICT product offering to enable business goals and to overcome business challenges
- Experience in building complex network service solutions
- 5 years experience in a Network related industry or organisation
- 3 years experience in Network Presales
- A working knowledge of security related services (such as Firewall and IPS) is desirable, but not essential
- Excellent presentation, written and oral communication skills
- Ability to be flexible with job duties and have the capability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to deliver quick responses to customer requests
- Strong organisational and attention to detail skills
This is an opportunity to make decisions and choose the approach you believe will best solve clients’ challenges.
To apply please click apply or call Conor Sweeney on 02 8289 3244 for a confidential discussion.