Business Development Manager
Salary AUD90000 - AUD110000 per annum + Super, uncapped commission
Consultant Tom Pragnell
Date posted 19 October 2016
An opportunity for a Business Development Manager to join a leading National Software Solution provider located in Perth. As the Business Development Manager you will be responsible for breaking into new markets and driving growth.
Reporting to the Sales Director you will be responsible for driving revenue from both existing relationships and new clients across multiple industry sectors, for their ERP portfolio. You will be supported by a highly skilled team of engineers and solution architects, to provide technical support to the pre-sale and post sales process. They have relationships with a number of enterprise clients and can create bespoke solutions to meet the demands of most industries and clients.
- Identification and qualification of new sales opportunities
- Generation of business opportunities from existing clients
- A highly consultative approach to selling cloud solutions
- Prioritisation of opportunities to achieve consistent growth in targets
- Build strong relationships with key decision makers within your portfolio
- Network with industry professionals
- A minimum of 5 years sales experience, with a proven track record in the WA IT market.
- Demonstrable experience of exceeding budgeted sales and profit objectives
- Strong sales experience of ERP technology
- Experience working within varied sales cycles
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Personality: high energy, ability to build rapport, positive attitude
This is an exceptional opportunity for a talented, driven and motivated Business Development Manager to work with like-minded people and enjoy the success that comes with this. You will enjoy contributing to the success of a leading national organisation and connect with key decision makers across Australia. You will reap the rewards of working in a meritocratic environment, where the only limit to your success is what you invest.
To apply please click apply or call Tom Pragnell on 08 9266 0920 for a confidential discussion.