Senior Technical Sales
Salary High End Package
Location Melbourne CBD
Consultant Carl Burghardt
Date posted 31 October 2016
Reporting directly to the General Manager you will leverage existing contacts in the industry as well as your own to help attract new business. You will be a key member of the Business Development team as the technical expert helping to design and promote complex solutions to potential clients. This is a highly autonomous role which will require you to meet and exceed sales targets. Weekly and monthly reporting and forecasting will also be part of the ongoing responsibilities
This is a highly technical role and the right candidate will have worked for 10 + years in the telecommunications field providing solutions incorporating products such as IP, Wireless infrastructure and 4G.
You will have existing contacts in the industry which you can use to help build on the businesses existing relationships. The primary goal is the be a part of the first or second stage of the pitch by providing technical information to businesses.
The salary range is at the top end of the market for the right candidate and is located in the CBD.
- Sales of Telecommunications related products and services
- Build business relationship with new and existing customers particular for Telstra
- Engaging with top management of operators particularly for Telstra
- Responsible for the expansion and retention of the business with growth strategies
- Maintain relationships with clients through actives follow ups and regular sales visits
- Work closely with cross-functional colleagues within the organization to achieve business objectives
- Report to Managing Director
- More than 12 years of related working experiences
- Technical presale experiences in Ericsson preferred
- Corporate Sales/Account Management experience preferred
- Strong background of ICT industry and knowledge
- IT/Telecommunications experience
- Able to work under stress
- Strong interpersonal skills to work well with all levels
- Customer-oriented and professional in handling customer relationship
To apply please click apply or call Carl Burghardt on +61 3 8628 2130 for a confidential discussion.