Business Development Manager
Salary Super + UNCAPPED OTE
Consultant Kyle Rashid
Date posted 24 November 2016
Niche technology player, headquartered in Perth, that offers a unique proposition combining Software and Infrastructure to a number of verticals including; Government, Healthcare & Resources, is currently seeking a Senior Business Development Manager to help nurture their current accounts while acquiring new logos.
The business has a unique proposition, combining Infrastructure and Software, that offers its clients a platform to track assets and has recently added a BI toolset to the portfolio. The Business Development Manager will be responsible for selling Professional, Project and Managed Services to the customers, to grow ensure on going revenue growth. As it is a growing business you will also have the opportunity to work with the GM, and Operations Manager, to set Sales & Marketing strategies and assist in the development of the product roadmap.
- Acquisition of new logos and growing revenue within the existing customer base
- Identify potential improvements to the existing product portfolio, and work with the business to develop or implement these enhancements
- Work with the General Manager and Operations Manager to create effective Sales and Marketing strategies
- Effectively manage a variety of sales cycles to ensure consistent revenue growth.
- Minimum of 7 years experience of selling complex ICT solutions including; Professional, Project and Managed services, with demonstrable success of achieving sales target over the last 2-3 years.
- Previous track record of sales within the Government and Healthcare industries
- Ability to lead sales end to end, and work in a small team to deliver results.
- Previous experience in taking a product in to a new market will be beneficial.
To apply please click apply or call Kyle Rashid on 08 9266 0943 for a confidential discussion.