Consultant Mark Constable
Date posted 14 February 2019 2019-02-142019-03-01 sales Melbourne Victoria AU AUD 100000 160000 160000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
Our client, an award winning expert in Automation and Artificial Intelligence is looking for a Sales Specialist to launch them into the very lucrative Melbourne market. The successful candidate will have a genuine interest in the technology alongside evidence of success within Sales or Business Development.
About The Role
Our client is looking for their Sales Lead in Melbourne. With a focus on developing new relationships with clients from a wide variety of industries, they are aiming to build genuine partnerships with businesses circa $100m revenue and above.
The successful candidate will need to be a confident salesperson who is motivated to meet with senior stakeholders within these businesses and consult on how Automation and AI can assist them in the future. These conversations will be with both Technology and Business Leads; an understanding of how best to communicate to the two is very important.
Whilst you do not need to be an industry expert, the role will suit a candidate who is interested in the solutions on offer.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Long term Sales and Business Development Activity
- Use of multi-channel campaigns to create leads
- Strategic Market Mapping
- Leveraging existing relationships from other area
- Bid and Tender Proposals
- Ability to engage in "Solving Business Problems" with clients
About The Candidate
The successful candidate will have a passion for Technology. Someone who loves to talk about AI and Automation with colleagues and friend. This is a perfect opportunity to use that interest and shape it into a very lucrative sales position.
Our client is looking for a candidate will the following skill sets:
- Previous sales experience, ideally across PS/FS markets
- Evidence of relationship management
- Successful management of long term sales processes, ideally within technology
- Can work autonomously
- Self Motivated
- Detail Orientated
- Knowledge of AI/Automation (Professional or Personal)
- Comfortable in a wide variety of sales situations, including business meetings, functions, presentations and on the phone
About the Company
Our clients, based in Australia are one of the more exciting players in the Automation Consulting sector. Their (award winning) business is centred around problem solving, showcasing the power of the technology and having a bit of fun in the process. Perfect for a candidate looking for more control over their career path.
To apply please click apply or call Mark Constable on 03 8628 2113 for a confidential discussion.