Senior Sales Consultant
Salary AUD90,000 - AUD100,000 per annum + 15k Car Allowance + Commission
Consultant Daniel Connors
Job Ref 1698920/001
Date posted 1 June 2022sydney sales/sales-technical-it 2022-06-01 2022-07-01 sales Sydney New South Wales AU AUD 90000 100000 100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
The Sales team work closely with external and internal customers and collaborate across the entire business, in particular with the Operations, Innovations, Finance & Administration departments, with the joint aim to achieve sustainable and profitable sales growth, with the ultimate customer service experience.
The Senior Sales Consultant will act as a liaison between the business and the customer through building and maintaining positive customer relationships, by providing the ultimate customer experience and satisfaction. They form an integral part of the Sales team, working towards achieving sales targets within their portfolio and working closely with their immediate team, department and wider departments.
- Keeping up-to-date with current industry and dealership requirements; challenges; legislation; best practice.
- Working towards meeting individual and team KPI’s / targets and by extension, generating new and maintaining current streams of sustainable revenue, customer retention and customer satisfaction.
- Proactively identifying trends and new opportunities.
- Build strategies and focus around product saturation of your customer base.
- Building and maintaining positive ongoing relationships with dealerships/customers, whilst providing a superior customer experience throughout the entire customer relationship (this includes but is not limited to regularly meeting with new and existing customers).
- Providing product knowledge, industry insight, value-added service recommendations and custom improvements to customers (ROI).
- Providing curated product and solution benefits to customers, when developing proposals and facilitating customer presentations (ROI).
- Attending to customer queries and providing professional customer service to all stakeholders, both internal and external.
- Ensuring communication with customers remains open and consistent, including but not limited to project timelines and expectations.
- Working collaboratively with wider teams and departments on tasks and projects as required, with the aim to drive sales, customer satisfaction and product development strategies (in particular with the Operations, Global Delivery and Sales Communications/Marketing departments).
- Generating timely, regular and ad-hoc reports.
- General administration duties, including but not limited to, updating Pronto, CRM databases and ad-hoc tasks and projects as requested.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply.
To apply please click apply or call Daniel Connors on 02 8423 1010 for a confidential discussion.