Customer Service Advisor
Salary AUD45000 - AUD55000 per annum + Social environment, benefits + more
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant India Morish
Date posted 13 September 2016
The Company The company is a rapidly growing and innovative tech company that is a market leader in its field. With a young, dynamic office environment located in Sydney CBD you will see yourself part of a team of vibrant like minded customer service professionals. The Role As the customer service advisor, you will be required to assist customers over the phone, email and live chat. This role will see you building relationships with customers, managing accounts and supporting other teams in the company.
As the customer service advisor, your day will consist of the following:
- Maintain and promote high standards of customer service on phone, email and live chat.
- Manage customer enquiries and complaints
- Assist customers with website troubleshooting
- Provide general support to other departments where necessary
- Update and manage client accounts and identify new sales opportunities
- Provide customers with accurate product knowledge
- At least 2 years experience in a customer service advisor position
- Experience in an online environment
- Telecommunication experience
- Passion to deliver a positive experience
- Excellent communication both written and verbal
- Independence in decision making while working in a team
- Proactive work ethic and always looking for ways to add value
- Confidence in managing conflict resolution
To apply please click apply or call India Morish�on +61 (0) 2 8289 3280�for a confidential discussion.