Customer Service Representative
Salary AUD45000 - AUD50000 per annum + + Superannuation
Consultant Rachel Linford
Date posted 17 October 2016
A Global player within the Manufacturing industry is currently seeking a Customer Service Representative to join their expanding team. They pride themselves on the quality of their products and outstanding customer service, for which they have won awards.
This is a permanent opportunity to start as soon as possible. It is a full-time role, Monday to Friday. Reporting directly to the Customer Service Manager, this role will be responsible for the following duties;
- Responsible for processing and approving consumer orders.
- Responding to requests via email and telephone
- Delivering excellent customer service to existing and new customers
- Handling complaints
- Following up calls to customers
- Effectively tracking documentation and client activity
- Experience working in a contact centre in customer service
- Developed computer skills with the ability to navigate through multiple databases
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to build rapport quickly
- Experience working in a fast paced environment
- Demonstrated experience adhering to policies and procedures
- Great phone manner
- Strong computer literacy skills
To apply please click apply or call Rachel Linford on 07 3032 2248 for a confidential discussion.