Customer Service Representative
Location Port Melbourne
Consultant Aimee Boer
Date posted 17 October 2016
This large international automotive company require a Customer Service Representative with an excellent work ethic to work in their stunning new offices in Port Melbourne. As a Customer Service Representative you will be answering a high volume of calls daily to support national dealership staff and high level managers with their enquiries.
- Taking inbound calls
- Handling incoming enquiries
- Responding to emails in a timely manner
- Use of MS Office on a daily basis
- Exceptional customer service experience
- Excellent coordination skills
- Intermediate Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to communicate with a diverse range of people
- High level of organisational and time management skills
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Immediate start! Monday to Friday role.
- Positive and energetic approach to work
To apply please click apply or call Aimee Boer on 03 8628 2279 for a confidential discussion.