Customer Service Officer
Salary $50,000-$55,000 + Super
Consultant Maria Micheal
Date posted 9 November 2016
This global market leader, within the manufacturing industry, is seeking a dynamic Customer Service Officer, to join their Sales and Service team, within the Commercial department. Utilising your previous expertise and exceptional customer service skills, your primary focus will be to provide technical support and solutions to clients.
Your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Handling a high volume of customer enquiries
- Managing a high volume of customer orders
- Develop and enter quotes
- Delivery and ETA enquiries
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders
- Maintain data records
- General adhoc duties
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- Previous experience in a similar position
- Excellent Communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to build strong internal and external working relationships
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills
- Sound Ms Office knowledge
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- SAP experience is highly desirable
This is a great opportunity to join this global market leader and shine and deliver outstanding Customer Service. The office is based in the Parramatta surrounds and on-sight parking is available. If you have a passion for team support and delivering exceptional customer service, then this is the role for you.
To apply please click apply or call Maria Micheal on 02 8836 3609 for a confidential discussion.