Consultant Sophie Roper
Date posted 17 November 2016
As the Service Coordinator your main focus will be coordinating service technicians to different jobs around Victoria.
The successful Service Coordinator must be proficient in SAP and MS Office and able to commence work immediately. The hours are Monday to Friday 8:30am – 4:30pm and the office is based in Moorabbin, so would suit someone living in the South Eastern suburbs.
- Answer the telephone promptly with a courteous and helpful manner.
- Jointly receive, open, collate and distribute mail.
- Receive and distribute messages to supervisors and manager.
- Receive Instructions and complete replies to consumer correspondence
- Prepare payments requests
- Respond and action external enquiries and quotations for installs
- Act and respond to administrative tasks requested
- Advise customers on installation dates, service calls and general service matters.
- Call centre experience
- Experience as a Service Coordinator (desirable)
- Proficient in SAP
- Intermediate to Advanced MS Office
- Outstanding presentation skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong Communication skills
Work for an Australian owned company who are leaders in their field. Ongoing opportunity with an Immediate start.
To apply please click apply or call Sophie Roper on 03 8628 2176 for a confidential discussion.