Consultant Sophie Roper
Date posted 23 November 2016
As the Service Coordinator your main focus will be coordinating service technicians to various jobs around Victoria.
The successful Service Coordinator will be available to commence work immediately. The hours are Monday to Friday 8:30am – 4:30pm. This office is based in Moorabbin so this would suit someone living in the South Eastern suburbs.
- Allocate and manage Service calls and installations
- Schedule all Service orders, meeting specific Technician requirements, including skill sets and area movements
- Ensure all open orders are finalised in a timely manner
- Despatch Service orders and maintain system control
- Ensure stock movements are processed for all installation work
- Liaise with all internal and external parties as required
- Experience as a Service Coordinator
- Proficient in SAP (desirable)
- Intermediate to Advanced MS Office
- Outstanding presentation skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong Communication skills
Work for an Australian owned company who are leaders in their field. Ongoing opportunity with an Immediate start.
To apply please click apply or call Sophie Roper on 03 8628 2176 for a confidential discussion.