Customer Service Officer
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Stacey Chadwick
Date posted 24 November 2016
This role is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced customer service specialist to join a team with a well known financial institution.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Call handling - Inbound & outbound
- Achieving & exceeding individual and team targets
- Investigate and resolve customer issues within a short timeframe
- Provide exceptional customer service and build strong relationships
- Dealing with compliance and maintaining high standards
- Maintaining a high level of knowledge regarding company regulations and standards
- Demonstrated work experience in a KPI/Target driven environment
- Have excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Not afraid to deliver difficult information
- Proactive and solutions focussed
- Immediately available for ongoing temporary assignments
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
This position is a 12 month contract with the view to go permanent and will suit somebody who is self motivated and confident with a drive for success!
If you are an ambitious candidate, looking for your next opportunity and believe you meet all of the above criteria, please apply below.
To apply please click apply or call Stacey Chadwick on 02 8289 3157 for a confidential discussion.