Customer Solutions Officer
Salary $55,000 - $65,000 + Super
Consultant Maria Micheal
Date posted 20 February 2017
This global market leader supports the petroleum industry through technology and innovation. They are seeking a motivated Customer Solutions Officer to join their team, located within the Parramatta surrounds. The primary focus of your role will be to provide technical natured support to clients to diagnose issues and send out technicians accordingly.
Your duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Taking a high volume of inbound calls
- Answering technical natured questions and educating clients on product functions
- Assisting clients to diagnose product faults and determining an efficient resolution
- Where issues cannot be resolved remotely, direct technicians on site with clear instructions as to what the issue is
- Data entry into systems and database management
- Liaising with internal/external stakeholders
- General ad hoc duties
To be successful in this role you must have:
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a customer service based role
- Excellent communication skills, both written & verbal
- Exceptional attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Ability to build strong working relationships
- Strong technical aptitude
- A proactive attitude
This is an exciting opportunity for a customer focussed professional with experience in fault management within a telco, automotive or service based industry. The office is located within the Parramatta surrounds, with on-sight parking available.
If you have a passion for delivering exceptional customer service and want to work within an organisation that values its people and promotes personal growth and development, then this is an opportunity not to be missed.
To apply please click apply or call Maria Micheal on 02 8836 3609 for a confidential discussion.