Customer Service Consultant - Outbound
Location Melbourne CBD
Consultant Sophie Roper
Date posted 28 February 2017
Be a part of one of New Zealand and Australias leading food & Beverage companys. This is a temporary opportunity with a view to go permanent for the right candidate. Monday to Friday rotating roster with occasional weekend work. On-site training.
We are now hiring outbound Customer Service Consultant's to work for an exciting brand in Melbourne's CBD. Opportunity's to grow within the business - will consider part-time candidate as well as full-time.
- Proactively embrace learning and an understanding the company brands to deliver a trusted and effective customer experience.
- Adherence to centres’ communication standards via phone, electronic and face to face mediums
- Highlight opportunities to improve processes and the customer experience
- Achieve centre targets especially call quality, average phone answer speed and keying order accuracy
- Actively contribute to the Customer Service Centre’s collaborative team environment.
- Demonstrated experience in a Customer Service Consultant role involving targets highly regarded.
- Previous experience in the FMCG industry will be highly regarded.
- A background in cross selling / upselling products / services.
- Ability to overcome objections.
- The ability to ask open questions and understand the business needs of our customers.
- An authentic and engaging communication style.
- Willingness to learn.
This immediate need for Customer Service Consultant's is an excellent opportunity for driven and motivated Customer Service professionals to join a leading brand.
To apply please click apply or call Sophie Roper on 03 8628 2176 for a confidential discussion.