Salary + Penalty rates
Location Southern Suburbs Brisbane
Consultant Crystal Ganter
Date posted 14 March 2017
A leader in one of Australia’s biggest growth sectors, this organisation makes a difference by guiding people to make the most out of life through improved well-being and independence. On offer is a permanent opportunity for a Scheduler/Rostering Officer to support a large customer service team and community service professionals.
Reporting into the Team Leader, this role requires experience in scheduling or rostering in a call centre or related environment. This role is working in a 24/7 call centre and will require flexibility to work a rotating roster. In addition to free parking, there are additional employee benefits available including penalty rates.
- Scheduling/Rostering customer service and community service employees in a 24/7 call centre environment.
- Taking high volume inbound calls and making outbound calls and ensuring that each enquiry is resolved by delivering exceptional customer service.
- Using multiple computer systems to access client’s details and records.
- Adhering to various legislative requirements aligned with the industry.
- Demonstrated experience in scheduling/rostering
- Demonstrated experience in complaint handling and dealing with difficult situations
- Strong communication skills and exception customer service skills
- Intermediate to Advanced MS Office Suite skills - testing to be completed
- Preferred experience within health-care or related industries (this is not essential)
To apply please click apply or call Crystal Ganter on 07 3032 2283 for a confidential discussion.