Salary $30 - $35p/h + Super
Consultant Chloe Duignan
Date posted 31 March 2017
This highly respected industry leader is seeking a dynamic Scheduler/Service Coordinator to join their close-knit team for an ongoing assignment with view to go permanent. Reporting to the Scheduling Manager, the primary focus of your role will be to schedule and coordinate jobs for the technicians.
Your duties will include, but not limited to:
- Plan, schedule and coordinate service calls
- Scheduling and allocating jobs to technicians
- Provide front-line communication & support to external customers
- Handling a high volume of customer requests
- Prioritise calls according to urgency and importance
- Monitor the route and status of field units to coordinate and prioritise their schedule
- Enter data in computer system and maintain logs and records of calls, activities and other information
- Preparing reports
- General ad-hoc duties
To be Successful in this role you must have:
- Previous experience in a Scheduling/Service Coordinator role
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Intermediate-advanced MS Suite testing
- Strong attention to detail
- Exceptional organisational & time management skills
- Ability to prioritise & work to deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Scheduler/Service Coordinator who is available to start immediately, for an ongoing assignment with view to go permanent to join this industry leader based in the Parramatta surrounds.
To apply please click apply or call Chloe Duignan on +61 (0)2 8836 3616 for a confidential discussion.