Sales Consultant - Chinese Speaking
Location Melbourne CBD
Consultant Robert Nim
Date posted 21 February 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Multiple permanent Sales Consultant - Chinese Speaking opportunities available on a full time basis with a great commission structure. You will be working in a fun, vibrant and collaborative environment with other energetic sales professionals. No experience necessary to be successful in this exciting role, just fluency in Chinese and English!
As a Sales Consultant - Chinese Speaking you will be based in amazing offices in the heart of Melbourne's CBD. This company is offering a motivated and successful Sales Consultant - Chinese speaking, the opportunity to join their growing sales team.
Working within a busy and proactive sales environment you will be using your strong communication skills (Chinese and English) in order to increase sales of products across various customer channels. By developing relationships with your customers you will be able to identify their needs and provide a consultative sales approach instead of hard sales or cold calling.
This is a permanent full time opportunity offering career development and growth opportunities. Rotating schedule Monday-Friday 8:00am - 8:00pm and Sat 9:00am - 1:00pm.
- Adhering to KPI's and sales targets
- Guide a strong understanding of target customers and their business
- Providing high quality customer service
- Managing and recording information in multiple databases
- Previous sales experience will be very highly regarded
- Experience in real estate, utility & home services products is highly desirable
- A solutions based approach
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Previous contact centre experience would be an advantage
- An outgoing, enthusiastic personality
- Fluent or Business level in Chinese and English.
As an Sales Consultant - Chinese Speaking, you will have the opportunity to build a long term career with one of Australia's leading energy retailers.
To apply please click apply or call Robert Nim on 03 86282170 for a confidential discussion.