Customer Service Officer
Salary AUD60,000 - AUD70,000 per annum + Super
Location Macquarie Park
Consultant Ryan Houghton
Date posted 12 March 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
This is an exciting opening for an experienced Customer Service Officer to provide outstanding customer service to internal and external customers, process incoming orders and address customer complaints. This is a very rewarding opportunity to be part of a friendly and supportive team culture.
- Answer incoming calls and emails and deal with client and customer queries
- Process and invoice customer and client orders
- Build relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Maintain the client and customer and patient database and ensure details are accurate
- Support the wider team with other administrative support where necessary
- Continuous reporting, maintaining records and documentation of events
- Address customer and client complaints
- Minimum 2 years experience in customer service/ account management
- Previous involvement within medical device industry but not essential
- Experience with SAP or other ERP desirable but not essential
- Outstand verbal and written English communication skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Driven and motivational personality with a great sense of humour
- Strong work ethic and team player
- Excellent in Microsoft office – Word and Excel
This job represents a great opportunity for an experienced Customer Service Officer to grow and develop a career in a leading medical device company.
To apply please click apply or call Ryan Houghton on +61 2 8423 1004 for a confidential discussion.