Customer Service Officer
Salary AUD28 - AUD32 per hour + Competitive Package
Consultant Tiarna Bishop
Date posted 15 March 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
This is a great opportunity for a Customer Service Officer to join a leading manufacturing organisation based in the Greater Western Sydney. With the focus on impeccable customer service and tangible product knowledge.
As a Customer Service Officer, you will be supportive, positive and able to show empathy to customers, whilst delivering the best possible outcome to internal and external stakeholders. Reporting to the Customer Service & Sales Manager, your primary focus will be to provide exceptional customer service.
Your duties include but limited to:
- Handling high volume customer enquiries
- Processing orders and arranging delivers
- Support the sales team
- Database management
- Coordinating service and maintenance schedules
- Follow up, ETAs
- Warranty claims, credit notes
- Liaising with internal/external stakeholders
- General ad hoc duties
To be Successful in this role you must have:
- Minimum 2 years experience in a Customer Service Officer role with a tangible product
- Excellent Communication skills, both written & verbal
- Ability to build strong working relationships
- Exceptional organisational & time management skills
- Intermediate MS Word & Excel
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work to deadlines
- A proactive/Can do attitude
This is a sensational opportunity for a dynamic Customer Service specialist to join this highly respected market leader based in the Greater Western Sydney. If you have a passion for delivering exceptional customer service Apply now.
To apply please click apply or call Tiarna Bishop on 02 8836 3610 for a confidential discussion.