Customer Service Officer
Salary AUD55,000 - AUD60,000 per annum
Location Southwestern Sydney
Consultant Jelena Majstrovic
Date posted 7 June 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
This market leader is seeking a self starter, passionate Customer Service Officer to join their dynamic team in Southwestern Sydney Region. Reporting to the General Manager and utilising your previous expertise and exceptional customer service skills, your primary focus will be to process orders from customers. With elements of an Account Manager, the Customer Service Officer will take positive approach to customer service to enable successful delivery of the company's business strategies.
Your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Manage end-to-end customer orders, invoicing, product costing and quotation processes on behalf of Sales Management.
- Answering inbound telephone calls
- Ensure all commercial and technical details are correct
- Intense query resolution, regarding ETAs, product specification, stock levels and product quality
- Manage shipping, inventory, consignment stock and delivery schedules
- Ensure all business documentation and communications are correct
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders
- General ad hoc duties
To be Successful in this role you must have:
- Minimum 5 years experience in a Customer Service Officer role with a tangible product
- Excellent Communication skills, both written & verbal
- Ability to build strong working relationships
- Strong attention to detail
This is a great opportunity to join this global market leader and shine, delivering outstanding Customer Service. The office is based in the Greater Western Sydney region. If you have a passion for team support and delivering exceptional customer service, then this is the role for you.
To apply please click apply or call Jelena Majstrovic on +61 2 8836 3611 for a confidential discussion.