Customer Service Representatives
Salary AUD42,000 - AUD45,000 per annum + super
Location Brisbane CBD
Consultant Rachel Linford
Date posted 11 July 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
This global organisation prides itself on delivering quality customer service solutions for their clients. They lead an award-winning contact centre and are looking for people that are passionate about delivering excellent customer service. Highly committed to their employees, they offer excellent training and development opportunities.
They are looking for multiple full-time Customer Service Representatives to support them with an exciting new project. In this role you will take inbound customer calls, supporting customers with their queries and resolving these on the first call.
- Deliver excellent customer service by answering a high volume of inbound calls, educating customers and dealing with their queries.
- Asking relevant questions to understand the customer’s needs.
- Investigating and making decisions over the phone with the information given.
- Correctly recording information given by the customer into the database.
- Following processes and researching answers to best help the customer.
- Demonstrated customer service experience either over the phone or face to face.
- A passion for customer service
- A high level of resilience and composure
- Accurate data entry – testing required.
- Process driven, solution focused and highly organised.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Ability to use initiative and quickly learn.
- An amazing team culture, great rewards and recognition for excellent performance.
- On-going training and development with opportunity for progression.
To apply please click apply or call Rachel Linford on 07 3032 2248 for a confidential discussion.