Customer Service Consultant
Salary Up to AUD55,904.48 per annum
Location Sunshine Coast
Consultant Rachel Linford
Date posted 11 July 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
As a Customer Support Consultant you will personally engage with customers to deliver a high quality customer experience. You will thrive on the thrill of retaining clients and answering general inquiries for existing customers in an inbound service environment. This is a fast paced call centre that runs high on enthusiasm and success.
Permanent full time roles are on offer and will be on a rotating roster between 7.00am to 5.10pm Monday to Friday and Saturdays between 7.00am to 2.30pm with RDO. This position is located in Kawana Waters.
What you will bring:
- An inclusive state of mind, an ability to work alongside a diversity of colleagues and values all unique perspectives;
- Drive to provide exceptional customer service and retain customers;
- Ability to own customer queries with a focus on first call resolution;
- Ability to manage customer complaints in an effective manner;
- Ability to build trust and value with client in order to retain their business;
- Energy and enthusiasm to join our fun and supportive environment.
About Auto & General:
With 8000 employees across 31 offices and over 8.9 million customers worldwide, Auto & General is a growing company with a truly global presence.
In Australia, Auto & General launched in 2000 and has grown to provide industry leading motor, home, travel, life, and health insurance products both directly through Budget Direct and via industry leading partnerships. With an Australian Team of 1300+ we’re now looking for talented individuals who can help drive our ambitious growth plans.
- Genuine work-life balance philosophy;
- Opportunity to purchase up to an additional 2 weeks leave per year;
- Discounts on Car, Home, Travel and Life insurance;
- Income protection insurance provided by the company;
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program;
- Discounts on gym memberships, accommodation, dental care and more.
If you are seeking a new challenge and would enjoy the opportunity to work in a growing and changing business, click on the APPLY NOW button and submit your application.
Auto & General welcome and value diversity in the workplace.
To apply please click apply or call Rachel Linford on 07 3032 2248 for a confidential discussion.