Customer Service and Technical Support Consultants
Salary Up to AUD42,000 per annum + super
Location Brisbane CBD
Consultant Rachel Linford
Date posted 11 July 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
This global organisation is seeking Customer Service and Technical Support Consultants to join their team. They are committed to working with their clients to deliver excellent customer service with every call. This role offers full training and ongoing development to enhance your skill sets and offers career progression opportunities.
The role of Customer Service and Technical Support Consultant is a full-time fixed term contract for 12 months with the possibility of extending. In this role you will be taking a high volume of calls and required to troubleshoot and answer enquires for a variety of software & hardware products.
• Ability to commit to a rotating roster from 8am until 11pm, Monday to Sunday (including public holidays)
• Up to $42,000 per annum plus super ($21.20 per hour + penalties)
• Answering a high volume of technical calls and using troubleshooting techniques.
• Offering a high level of customer service with every call, to meet KPI’s, SLA’s and overall business objectives
• Accurate Data Entry into multiple programs
• Start dates available for 23rd July and 6th August 2018
• Demonstrated experience in a customer service role either face to face or over the phone.
• A passion for delivering excellent customer service.
• Ability to multi-task and work efficiently between multiple systems and screens.
• Accurate data entry – testing required.
• Available to start on 23rd July or 6th August 2018.
• National police check and background check is required for all successful applications.
• An inclusive team culture, offering fun team building events, rewarded with incentive prizes and a positive working environment.
• On-going training and development with opportunity for progression.
To apply please click apply or call Rachel Linford on 07 3032 2248 for a confidential discussion.