Senior Claims Consultant
Salary AUD55,000 - AUD76,000 per annum + Super
Location Sydney CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Victoria Clarke
Date posted 24 August 2018 2018-08-242018-09-22 admin-and-secretarial 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Global industry leader within Banking & Finance seeks high calibre candidate for Claims Consultant position Senior Claims Consultant – Insurance – Banking & Finance Sydney CBD Immediate Start (up to 2 weeks’ notice) Potential to go permanent $38 p.h. +Super / $76,000 +Super p.a. MUST have Full Working rights – No Working Holiday & Student Visa’s accepted Initially Temporary position for up to 12 months with the view to potentially go permanent. Junior Claims Consultant positions also available!
Fantastic opportunity for a dedicated and experienced Customer Service / Claims Consultant to join a Leading Retail Bank - market leader!
This is a rare and exciting chance to join a leading organisation and be part of the highly successful Sydney team. Working in a large and rapidly growing office this position will see you take on responsibility and really develop your career. Working alongside industry bright sparks you will enjoy being a part of this global success story. If you like working in a fast paced ever changing environment then this could be the role for you!
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for the leadership and development of the customer service team and ensure they meet the objectives and targets for the department.
You will use your experience to initiate and lead new initiatives in the team and make process improvements.
Using your up-to-date knowledge on best practice, trends, issues and opportunities in Customer Services your duties will include:
- Claims management
- Provide exceptional customer service for all internal and external customers
- Process claims within the claims management system within service standards
- Respond to customer inquiries and complaints within service standards
- Interpret policy coverage and apply the guidelines
- Investigation of claims to identify valid and non-legitimate claims
- Strong financial acumen and specialist experience in a dispute resolution claims environment
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills including the ability to write complex case notes.
- Ensuring adequacy and accuracy of all Claims Reserves.
- Assist team manager with complaints
- Inspire and motivate team members
- Supervise, train or guide team members
- Be able to make responsible and effective decisions
- Be able to meet targets and handle a high pressure environment.
- Minimum of 3 -5 years of Claims experience ideally within Financial and Professional lines/ General Insurance -Home and Contents Claims
- Strong interpersonal skills and a strong customer focus
- The ability to meet tight deadlines and successfully prioritise your work tasks
- Exceptional customer service and a keen eye for detail.
In addition you will be professional, have plenty of enthusiasm to drive a successful team and be passionate about the customer services industry. Proactive with initiative to take on responsibility you will thrive in a high performance culture and be keen to learn all facets of the business.
To apply please click apply or call Victoria Clarke on 02 8289 3231 for a confidential discussion.