Customer Service Consultant
Salary AUD40,000 - AUD45,000 per annum
Location Southern Suburbs BrisbaneFULL_TIME
Consultant Rachel Linford
Date posted 6 September 2018 2018-09-062018-09-29 not-for-profit-and-charities 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
A leader in providing health and well being services to the community, this well known organisation prides itself in it's high calibre of customer service. Working within one of the three teams this organisation provides great training and team environment. This role is a part time position for 19 hours per week.
As Customer Service Consultant, you will be supportive, positive and able to show empathy to customers, whilst delivering the best possible outcome to internal and external stakeholders.
- Provide exemplary customer service via telephone and correspondence to clients
- Resolve queries and demonstrate problem solving where needed, sometimes in emergency or time constrained situations
- Communicate effectively at all times with clients, to achieve a mutually beneficial outcome, which may include corresponding via email
- Work within legislative requirements and to set targets
- Customer Service or Call Centre experience
- Certificates or qualifications in Aged Care or related industries highly regarded
- Availability to be rostered on a rotating 24/7 roster
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- High accuracy and attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced, high pressure environment
To apply please click apply or call Rachel Linford on 07 3032 2248 for a confidential discussion.