Customer Service Consultant
Location Eight Mile PlainsFULL_TIME
Consultant Rachel Linford
Date posted 21 September 2018 2018-09-212018-10-04 call-centre-and-customer-service 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
A leader in providing health and well being services to the community, this well-known organisation prides itself in its high calibre of customer service. Working within one of the three teams this organisation provides great training and team environment.
As Customer Service Consultant, you will be supportive, positive and able to show empathy to customers, whilst delivering the best possible outcome to internal and external stakeholders. This role is on a rotating roster and looking for candidates that are fully available between 6am - 10pm Monday to Sunday. This is initially a 6 months fixed-term contract and are looking for an immediate start.
• Provide exemplary customer service via inbound and outbound calls and customer correspondence.
• Resolve queries and demonstrate problem solving where needed, sometimes in emergency or time constrained situations
• Communicate effectively at all times with clients, to achieve a mutually beneficial outcome, which may include corresponding via email
• Work within legislative requirements and to set targets
• Customer Service or Call Centre experience
• Availability to be rostered on a rotating 24/7 roster
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
• High accuracy and attention to detail
• Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced, high pressure environment
To apply please click apply or call Rachel Linford on 07 3032 2248 for a confidential discussion.