Customer Service Officer
Salary + Super
Location Western SydneyFULL_TIME
Consultant April Lee
Date posted 6 September 2018 2018-09-062018-10-04 call-centre-and-customer-service 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
An exciting opportunity presents itself for an experienced Customer Service officer to join a leading organisations on a permanent based in Silverwater in the Greater Western Sydney region. This highly reputable organisation is seeking to fill this position as soon as possible.
As the Customer Service Officer you will be a key member of the day to day operations to exceeding high level of Customer service and maintain the company’s reputation with your successful relationship building.
Our client works closely with their customers to provide their services, safely, reliable and efficiently. As a Customer Service Officer you will be one of the main points of contact between customer enquiries to organising and the services they provide. Being committed to delivering results to customer, communities and building existing relationships is crucial in this role
Responsibilities would include:
- Provide exemplary customer service via telephone and correspondence to clients
- Communicate effectively to resolve queries for customers.
- Maintain and develop strong relationships with Customers
- Make recommendations on product range and prepare quotes.
- Update and maintain data base records
- Administration as required to provide 360 customer service solutions
- Ability to engage with customers with empathy and compassion
- Ability to meet and exceed KPIs
- Liaise with Manager regarding any issues and opposition
- General Ad hoc duties
- General upkeeping of Office
- Minimum 3 years experience providing customer support through a phone-based environment
- Positive attitude
- Ability to work autonomously
- Outgoing, vibrant and flexible nature, with confidence to step into an environment and build rapport
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge in Microsoft Suite and Outlook
- Excellent communication – both verbal and written
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced, high pressure environment and provide outcomes and solutions as required
- Demonstrated experience with a tangible product would be beneficial
As a Customer Service Officer, you will be supportive, positive and able to show empathy to customers, whilst delivering the best possible outcome to internal and external stakeholders. This is a great opportunity to join a leading organisation on a permanent basis in Silverwater.