Customer Service Officer AO3
Salary AUD38 - AUD39 per hour
Location Brisbane CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Rachel Hutchcroft
Date posted 7 September 2018 2018-09-072018-10-07 call-centre-and-customer-service 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
This role of AO3 Customer Service Officer supports the wider team in a fast paced environment. These are 3 month temporary contracts with the potential for extension based in Brisbane CBD. This organisation is the prime revenue management department for Queensland. They are looking for experienced Customer Service Officers to liaise directly with external stakeholders and to provide high-quality customer service and resolutions. The ideal candidate will have proven customer service experience within a fast paced environment and will be results driven.
- Provide solutions to inbound queries whilst applying relevant legislation
- Proactively organise and arrange revenue management via telephone, email and mail
- Undertake negotiations and finalise solutions to outstanding revenue
- Investigate cases and escalate where appropriate
- Build and maintain professional relationships with stakeholders
- Proven experience in a customer service or case management role
- Ability to negotiate and effectively problem solve in a high volume call environment
- Results driven attitude whilst focusing on positive outcomes
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
To apply please click apply or call Rachel Hutchcroft on +61 7 30322284 for a confidential discussion.