Social Media Customer Service Team Lead
Location Melbourne CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Robert Nim
Date posted 13 September 2018 2018-09-132018-10-13 telecommunications 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
This position is with a leading telecommunications provider specialising within their social media response team. They are collaborative and professional with a real focus on customer experience. They are looking for a Social Media Customer Service Team Lead to support a team of 15 direct reports.
- Managing a team of 15 Customer Service Officers
- Lead the Social Media Response team to effectively monitor, moderate and engage with customers via social media platforms.
- Develop report models to enable social media channel performance
- Implement real-time feedback loops into product, service and other business units to identify customer trends and act as an early detection system for product, network and service issues.
- Organise team meetings, rosters, training programs, leave balances and manage performance issues
- Liaise with various stakeholders including clients, customers and internal departments
- Involved in social media process improvement and change management
- Previous Social Media Team Lead or equivalent experience, ideally in a similar environment such as a call centre or digital operations.
- Must be passionate about social media and must have social media operations experience.
- Background in telecommunications is desirable
- Experience in developing processes through continuous improvement
- Strong leadership experience
A rare opportunity to work as part of the creative and collaborative team that will really impact positive change on the brand and it's stakeholders.
To apply please click apply or call Robert Nim on 03 86282170 for a confidential discussion.