Customer Service Officer
Salary AUD28 - AUD32 per hour + Competitive Package
Consultant Tiarna Bishop
Date posted 27 September 2018 2018-09-272018-10-20 call-centre-and-customer-service 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
This is a great opportunity for a Customer Service Officer to join a leading organisation based in Parramatta with other offices in the Greater Western Sydney. This position focus on impeccable customer service with a tangible product.
This client is leading their industry. Competitors are struggle to catch them as they have such a reputable name and are known for the service. This client is looking at bringing on a Customer Service Officer on a temporary basis to assist with the workload. This is a initial 3 month contract position with the chance to be extended ongoing.
Your duties include but limited to:
- Handling high volume customer enquiries
- Processing orders and arranging delivers
- Support the sales team
- Database management
- Coordinating service and maintenance schedules
- Follow up, ETAs
- Warranty claims, credit notes
- Liaising with internal/external stakeholders
- General ad hoc duties
To be Successful in this role you must have:
- Minimum 2 years experience in a Customer Service Officer role with a tangible product
- Excellent Communication skills, both written & verbal
- Ability to build strong working relationships
- Exceptional organisational & time management skills
- Intermediate MS Word & Excel
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work to deadlines
- A proactive/Can do attitude
- SAP - Highly looked upon
As a Customer Service Officer, you will be supportive, positive and able to show empathy to customers, whilst delivering the best possible outcome to internal and external stakeholders. Reporting to the Team Leader, your primary focus will be to provide exceptional customer service.This is a sensational opportunity for a dynamic Customer Service specialist to join this highly respected market leader based in the Greater Western Sydney. If you have a passion for delivering exceptional customer service, Apply now.
To apply please click apply or call Tiarna Bishop on 02 8836 3610 for a confidential discussion.