Customer Service Officer
Salary AUD50,000 - AUD55,000 per annum
Location Adelaide CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Eloise Nicholson
Date posted 27 September 2018 2018-09-272018-10-25 call-centre-and-customer-service 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
A highly reputable firm is currently seeking a Customer Service Officer for their newly established organisation based in the CBD. This is a respected organisation which has experienced steady growth and is an exciting opportunity to work in a close-knit and friendly team. You will have the opportunity to work with an upbeat and friendly team of support staff that will be able to support your success in the role. This role reports to the Sales Manager and is the first point of contact for prospective merchants as well as managing new customers.
- Managing enquiries
- Database management
- Customer service
- Assisting with appointments
- Providing administrative support
- General account management
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise
- Clear communication
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Team player attitude
- Familiar with MS Office (Word, Excel) and CRM systems
- Must have previous experience in Retail, Sales and Customer Service
- Must have customer service skills
If you meet the key requirements and are interested in a career with long term progression, please submit your application.
To apply please click apply or call Eloise Nicholson on +61 8 8216 3554 for a confidential discussion.