Customer Service Specialist
Consultant April Lee
Date posted 27 September 2018 2018-09-272018-10-27 call-centre-and-customer-service 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
An exciting opportunity presents itself for an experienced Customer Service Specialist to join a leading organisation on a permanent basis in the Parramatta region. This highly reputable organisation is seeking to fill this position immediately.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a organisation that is seen on a daily basis. As the Customer Service Specialist, you will be supportive, positive and able to show empathy to customers, whilst delivering the best possible outcome to internal and external stakeholders.
Our client works closely with their customers to provide their services, safely, reliable and efficiently. As a Customer Service Specialist you will be the main point of contact between customer enquiries while maintaining the company’s reputation with your successful relationship building and strong and effective communication.
Responsibilities would include:
- Provide exemplary customer service via telephone and email correspondence
- Communicate effectively to resolve queries for customers.
- Maintain and develop strong relationships with Customers
- Liaise with warehouse and transport colleagues to investigate.
- Ability to engage with customers with empathy and compassion
- Liaise with Manager regarding any issues and escalations
- General Ad hoc duties
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience providing customer support through a phone-based environment
- Positive attitude
- Ability to work autonomously
- Outgoing, vibrant and flexible nature, with confidence to step into an environment and build rapport
- Excellent communication – both verbal and written
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced and high pressure environment.
- Demonstrated experience with a tangible product
- Transport or Logistics knowledge will be highly looked upon but not essential
As a Customer Service Specialist, you will be supportive, positive and able to show empathy to customers, whilst delivering the best possible outcome to internal and external stakeholders. This is a great opportunity to join a leading organisation on a permanent basis in Auburn