Outbound Team Leader
Salary AUD65,000 - AUD70,000 per annum + superannuation
Location Fortitude ValleyFULL_TIME
Consultant Rachel Linford
Date posted 5 October 2018 2018-10-052018-11-01 call-centre-and-customer-service 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
This organisation is a direct marketing agency, with an outbound contact centre that provides services for their clients. Established in 2002, this organisation is part of an ASX listed group and has experienced growth year on year. Their services include data analytics and speaking to a high volume of customers to ensure maximum return for their clients. They embody a customer focused methodology by developing great relationships when direct marketing to promote their client’s brands. The contact centre is the heart of their business and they are looking for a Team Leader to support a team of 15 agents.
Reporting to the Call Centre Operations manager, this Outbound Team Leader, will be responsible for 15 agents. It is integral to the role to demonstrated strong people leadership skills to drive performance. Based in Fortitude Valley, the standard operating hours are between 10:45am – 7:00pm Monday to Friday with occasional Saturday work.
- Responsible for 15 FTE agents and supporting them in their role
- Coaching and developing agents to improve performance
- KPI management (self and team) to ensure targets are met
- Collaboration with cross functional teams
- Developing and maintaining a high-performance team environment
- Experience in leading a team in sales or service (ideally in a contact centre environment)
- A strong commitment to developing agents through coaching and performance management
- Proven ability to work towards targets and KPIs
- Strong business knowledge, strategic thinking and ability to contribute to Call Centre Strategy
- Effective communication both verbally and written
To apply please click apply or call Rachel Linford on 07 3032 2248 for a confidential discussion.