Night Shift Customer Service - fielding HR enquiries globally
Salary AUD65,000 - AUD70,000 per annum
Consultant Ryan Houghton
Date posted 8 October 2018 2018-10-082018-11-07 call-centre-and-customer-service 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
This global business is looking for an experienced Customer Service professional to work in a small team fielding global calls and answering emails and online HR enquiries from employees based in Australia, Asia, the UK and US. This is a NIGHT role and the hours are 11pm to 7am. Parking is provided as well as a competitive salary. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to join a global business with an excellent reputation and supportive, team based culture.
• Field HR enquiries from staff globally (UK and US) via email, online portal and phone
• Provide support to staff by answering questions, resolving queries or escalating to other departments internally
• Log comprehensive notes on the internal system (Workday)
• Work in a small team providing support to your colleagues
• Previous customer service or call centre experience with a commitment to quality and creating a positive customer experience
• Previous experience in a shared services environment ideally gained in HR
• Strong attention to detail and follow up
• Ability to handle ambiguity and use initiative
• Problem solving skills, and great use of initiative
• A motivated, proactive and positive approach
• The ability to work well in a small team
Please send your CV detailing your relevant experience, ALONG WITH A SHORT COVERING LETTER outlining why you are looking for NIGHT WORK.
To apply please click apply or call Ryan Houghton on +61 2 8423 1004 for a confidential discussion.