Customer Service Officer
Salary AUD25 - AUD35 per hour + + super
Consultant Julide Ozkose
Date posted 10 October 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
A leading supply chain business are looking to add an experienced Customer Service Officer to the team to manage their clients increased needs.
As a Customer Service Officer you will:
- Answer incoming phone calls from existing customers
- Follow up on requests
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders
- Process orders via phone and email
- Be responsible for data entry
- Provide exceptional customer service and build rapport with your accounts
Required Skills and Attributes
As an experienced Customer Service Officer you will have:
- Previous experience within a similar role
- Exceptional customer service skills with a polite phone manner
- Strong communication skills
- Experience within the Logistics/Supply Chain industry, or similar
This role is for an immediate start. It is an initial temp assignment, with the potential to transition into a permanent position.
To apply please click apply or call Julide Ozkose on 02 8836 3610 for a confidential discussion.